joi, 18 iunie 2009

I'm so stupid, Mr. President!

I must confess: I'm so stupid!

I'm stupid to believe that things will be much better in my country.
I'm stupid to believe that we, as people, will finally appreciate the real valuable individuals and not the fake ones.
I'm stupid to believe that the ones who lie and steal will be punished.
I'm stupid to believe that the people lacking of brutish cheek are really worthwhile.
I'm stupid to believe that if I learned and accepted to be treated like a nerd because of my constant first price during school years, it would finally mean something when I grow older.
I'm stupid to believe that if I know who Eliade or Cioran were and I can say what they wrote, I will be appreciated.
I'm stupid to believe that if I studied some history, it would help me understand the present through our past and fortunately, not repeat the same mistakes.
I'm stupid to believe that by applying common-sense and fairly treating the individuals around me, it will help people or businesses grow.
I'm so stupid to believe you can develop your career in the corporate world without ass-kissing your boss or backstabbing your colleagues.
I'm so stupid to believe in right and wrong, good or bad, family values and life principles.

That is what I've learned from you, Mr. President!

Signed: one stupid who believed in you

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu